Rumpke will pick up one large item per week, per household. Please contact Rumpke directly at (513) 851-0122, Option #3 or at www.rumpke.com/contact-us
to schedule the pick-up.
- Mattresses and box springs must be completely wrapped in plastic for disposal
- Upholstered, fabric, leather or faux leather furniture must be completely wrapped in plastic for disposal
- Recliners that can be taken apart need to be separated, and each section must be completely wrapped in plastic
- Windows and Mirrors must be wrapped in newspaper and marked with "glass" for disposal
- Hot water heaters cannot be larger than an 80 gallon tank and must be completely emptied for disposal
- Refrigerators and air conditioners must have the freon removed by a licensed contractor and a refrigerant recovery statement must be completed and attached to the item for collection
- Lawnmowers must be free of gasoline and oil
- Propane tanks must be removed from gas grills
- Wood must be free of nails and bundled into 4ft or shorter sections
- Carpet must be cut into 4ft sections, rolled and bundled
- Anything bundled must weigh under 50 pounds
If you have questions regarding the pick-up of an item, please contact Rumpke for assistance.